“Great”
Review of Everglades Scoop - CLOSED

Everglades Scoop
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Wonderful homemade ice cream with a multiple of flavors. Best key lime pie, made fresh by the owner.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

This little shop is great, family-run with homemade key lime ice cream. I didn't try that, but it looked good, and what I did have was excellent. Lovely stop on a warm afternoon, with indoor or outdoor seating. I'd be a regular if I lived there!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I had coconut ice cream w/key lime sauce! OMG!!! Woke up thinking about it the next day and went back for more! This was April 2, 2012. Going again this weekend and plan to get the Key Lime ice cream that they were out of last April as they were due to close in a couple days for the off season. Nov 17, 2012.

1  Thank Jayneen M
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Everglades Scoop was described as "someplace you MUST stop". We thought it was just like most other non-chain type ice cream places. Fairly expensive, although the serving sizes were good. CASH ONLY.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Stopped in for a cone after a visit to Smallwood Museum. What a wonderful discovery to find their specialty was a one of a kind keylime sundae topping! It was so good I licked the bowl(so did my 10 year old daughter). I craved more the whole week in Naples wishing Everglades City was a bit closer! Go there..its worth the drive.