“Great find. What a surprise!”

Everglades City Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Everglades City
Reviewed 3 October 2010

This room was very inexpensive. Very clean. Had kitchen table, microwave, mini-fridge, etc. Beds were comfortable and bathroom was as good as a Ritz. It was very nicely done. And staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sgpostle

Reviewed 28 August 2010

I am from Minnesota and to see the "real" Florida Everglades City was the perfect spot and we greatly enjoyed staying at the Everglades City Motel!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2010

I have lived in sunny Florida for 25 years and had never been to the Everglades. I decided for my Birthday that I finally had to go. I checked out a few local motels and this one seemed like it would be ok. Wow!! Did it exceed my expectations!! The rooms were newly renovated and very clean! My fiance and I got some great advice from the front desk staff on local attractions and restaurants. Every one of the places we visited that were suggested were great. We had a great time and can't wait to go back again! They really made us feel like family!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2010

We just stayed one night, but everything was ok. Nice and clean rooms with good beds.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2010

I stayed here on a trip to Everyglades City with friends. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Customer Service was outstanding, and always very accomodating to the patrons. Although we had a many options for places to stay while taking Captain Dougs tour of the area, I am very happy we decided on this motel. It was a clean, comfortable and safe atmosphere. I plan on staying here time and time again!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I stayed here with some friends of mine and went fishing for a weekend. The staff was very helpful in suggesting other local attractions and restaurants. They clearly know the area and knew how to accomdate guests. It was also very clean and the rooms looked like they had been recently remodeled. I will stay here again when we return next year.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Was in Everglades City for an airboat tour of the Everglades and found this hotel on trip advisor. I was pleasantly surprised whem we arrived. The accomodations were outstanding. The beds were quite comfortable and it even seemed like we had new mattresses. The bathrooms were immaculate. The office staff and housekeeping staff were wonderful and went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasurable. I will definitely stay there again next time I visit the Everglades.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades
Rod and Gun Club
Rod and Gun Club
#1 of 2 in Everglades City

Been to Everglades City Motel? Share your experiences!