“Fun for the whole family”

Speedy's Airboat Tours
Ranked #4 of 33 Tours in Everglades City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company does not run the "big boats" or the "jet boats" we run only the small six passenger airboats. Your captian will take you through both the unique grassland praries and winding mangrove tunnels on your tour into this national treasure we call the Florida Everglades.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Once again our trip through the mangroves with Captain Bill was an enjoyable one. This was the first airboat ride for the kids (7 and 9) and they both really loved it. We didn't see any alligators, but did see some native birds and crabs. Bill stopped every so often to give us a tutorial on certain trees, mangroves, alligator dens, etc. to keep it interesting. It's exciting to breeze down the mangrove tunnel at high speeds. And yes, Bill is great at the 360s.

Just don't wear your hat forward or it will blow off.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,212)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Highly recommended. Fun, interesting, amazing sights. The Everglades are more beautiful than I had imagined. The guide was fantastic- friendly, informative, personable. I'd definitely go again. We all had a blast!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I knew about Speedy's from recommending it to guests of the hotels I worked at before I retired. I hadn't been in a while and we had guests from The Hamptons visit us again and we wanted to do something with them that we hadn't done before so I suggested we take an airboat ride. Mind you, we're not the "airboat ride" types when you look at us, but we were not disappointed. Captain Fred was amazing! We had so much fun! We recently had another visitor from Maryland and we went again and requested Captain Fred. Not only did he remember us, he gave us an amazing ride. Although it rained, we were again, not disappointed. He's extremely knowledgeable about the area and has an incredible sense of humor. We recommend him and Speedy's to everyone who wants to do something different that's close to Naples. Also, the young lady at the desk recommended two restaurants in the area for lunch. I asked her which one she preferred and she told me. We went and had a wonderful lunch. Kudos to Speedy's! They don't disappoint!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

An incredibly fast, fun, friendly and fascinating trip with Captain Fred. We all loved the exhilarating airboat trip, turning and flying along at an awesome speed. Captain Fred is Number One ! Got to see a gator in the mangrove. Captain Fred also advised to go further down the 41 where gators were in abundance. Happy memories for all the family.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Captain Bill was great!! He stopped frequently to inform of the area and wildlife. Thanks so much for a great experience!