“Best Airboat tour in town”

Jungle Erv's Everglades Airboat Tours
Ranked #9 of 34 Tours in Everglades City
More attraction details
Owner description: Airboat tour located in the fla everglades in everglades city. One hour wildernes airboat tour and one hour airboat tour through the mangrove tunnels and ten thousaand islands. Jungle Erv's airboat tours is one of the first airboat companies in Everglades city. His ancestors tamed the Everglades in the 1800's. Visit our boardwalk and alligator exhibit(several live alligators).
Chokoloskee, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Airboat tour in town”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

WOW!!! What a great day we had at Jungle Erv's. I moved here about 5 years ago and have taken a couple different tour in town and they where ok.. Jungle Erv's is like know other. We took ther combo package which was two separate 1 hour tours. Our first ride was their Wilderness Tour with Captain Shane. We saw 4 gators,a bunch of birds, and a very large Snapping Turtle. Cptn. Shane was awesome, besides giving us the thrill ride of our lives he was very informidable.
On our second tour was with Cptn. Danny, we went threw the tunnels of the mangroves and saw a Manatee, a gator,and at the end of of the trip just when you thought your done we saw two dolphin.Cptin Danny was awesome as well... Last but not least they include a Boardwalk threw the mangroves with a gator show.The guy doing the show was great, he let us hold the gator and take pictures. By far the best tour in the Everglades... I will go again...

Visited June 2012
1 Thank John F

Elkton, VA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fast and Fun!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I had no idea what to expect on something like this...only what I have seen on TV. WOW!! This was amazing and so much fun! The ride through the mangroves and over mudbanks was crazy. At first I admit I was a little scared and here my four children were with me, the youngest being 4. I looked back at him sitting with Daddy and he was grinning from ear to ear. I would say seeing the alligator was the best part but that would be a lie...the thrill of the ride was what did it for me and I recommend this to anyone. By the way, for anyone concerned about back problems, my husband has a bad back and this ride, though fast, does not jerk you around. It is very smooth turning and he had no problems with it.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank csecrist95
calamazue
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than Disney World”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

our capt. was very knowledgeable, exciting ride, we saw alligators and manatees, very friendly lady inside that sold us the tickets we will most definitly be going back and bringing friends and familly with us. This was the best airboat ride we have ever had!

Visited June 2012