“Delicious, healthy, exceptional”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Expert food preparation with a creative twist. I had the best vegetarian sandwich ever! The fresh fruit I ordered as a side dish was skewered on a stick and included pineapple and mango...not your usual nondescript melon chunks in a styrofoam bowl. The key lime and raspberry pie was too die for. The food was so good, we went back the next day.

2  Thank Susan B

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This place was recommended to me by my kayak guide earlier in the day, and it was a good one. I had the kobe beef sandwich. It was tasty. I also had a mixed berry smoothie. It was very thick. I also had the side greek salad (basically everything except the lettuce, and very tasty).

I spoke what I assume is the owner for a bit, and you can tell she really cares about what she does.

There's a single picnic table out front, so don't expect a full-service restaurant. I saw on their flyer that they deliver, so you should take advantage of that.

It can be very easy to miss because there is no big sign. It's on the south side of the roundabout. It just looks like a warehouse. Look for the small signs displaying the specials. (see picture)

1  Thank redningja
Reviewed 24 November 2013

When I looked at the menu I didn't see anything that appeased to my liking. Everything was new to me and not my usual choices. After carefully selecting, and to my surprise the meal was Vibrant, made my taste buds go wild. Every since then it's been like an adventure; I haven't been disappointed yet. The atmosphere is comfortable and drawling, it seems I always stay longer than I plan. There's seems to always be something new. I like that to it keeps me going. I definetly recommend this place.

1  Thank CeeDan
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

First and nicest place my wife and I ate in Everglade City. Will be sure to come back on our next visit. While its address is on the 100 block of Buckner Ave S, it fronts on Ixora St E. It's worth seeking out.

1  Thank jimba58
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was expecting to see a bunch of fried food, but instead the menu had salads, wraps and smoothies. I had the a wrap with a greek salad and a cup of cold avocado soup! The café is more of a walk up window / take out service. There is one picnic table to eat at, she just opened. I also bought some of her artwork for our condo.

1  Thank Highcountry558