“Treasure some have yet to discover”

Triad Seafood Market & Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Lubec,ME
“Treasure some have yet to discover”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Come in to Everglades City and take the first right after the post office.Follow all the way down behind the school. X marks the spot X . Triad Seafood and Fish Market. Sits in an out of the way area,but don't be dismayed my fellow foodie treasure hunters. Go through the passageway past the fish market to the rear to discover a sign saying," Seat yourself " Your choices will be open air or covered screened dinning overlooking the waterway.Our waitress Debbie was very warm and friendly and quickly brought us menus and took our drink orders and delivered some really cold beers.The blackened grouper was the best of our trip and served with crunchy coleslaw,homemade tatar sauce with fresh dill,and sweetpotato fries.Desert was keylime pie ,made onsite,yellow-greenish color, but oh so good. Flakey crust. The real deal. Can't wait to go back and try more offerings.Please post if you try something besides the blackened grouper.I'll be waiting to read your reviews.Happy treasure hunting.My husband Marshall almost gave up trying to find this place-But don't you.It's well worth the effort.I promise.

• Turkish first
Avon Park, Florida
“Not Disappointed”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stopped here for their stone crab based on online reviews. We were not disappointed and the medium stone crab claws my wife ordered and the fried conch basket I got were both great. I only have to wonder-who would ever order the large claw stone crab "all you can eat" selection for about $95? The basic order for stone crabs is one pound (whether you order small, medium or large claws). That should be enough to satisfy about every one. The outside table settings (open deck or screened deck) are basic and the river view is okay.

• Visited April 2014
New Alexandria, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful food with an amazing view”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Great family restaurant where you can sit on the deck over the water and enjoy the views while you eat. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We truly enjoyed our lunch at Triad Seafood. I had the coconut shrimp and it was the best I have ever had. It was so delicate and delicious. The porch was so casual and comfortable with great water views. The beers were ICE cold! Everyone was very friendly and attentive. They had all you can eat stone crabs that looked delicious. I wished I would have ordered them after I saw them! We will definately be going back!

London, United Kingdom
“Looks like nothing, but good and fresh”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us, by some people we met on the road.
Honestly the surrounded is not the most appealing. Loads of what looks like 'rubbish' and fishing equipment on each side of the building, but please get in.
They dock a deck area, protected from the mosquitoes or some sort of small tables facing the river. The food is good and you can tell fish, crab is fresh.