“Father and son”

Outgoing Charters - Private Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Back country and light tackle charter fishing in Everglades National Park and 10,000 Islands in SW Florida. Here at Outgoing Charters our customers come first. We truly strive to deliver to you, the customer, a custom fishing experience. Whether you are looking for a relaxed family outing or a hard core day of non-stop fishing, here at Outgoing Charters our goal is to exceed your expectations!
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was my 3yo sons first guided trip fishing. Captain Jesse was very accommodating and I think he was actually a little surprised at the natural love of fishing that a 3yo could have. We caught several fish and my son had a blast playing with the bait fish in the live well. I would highly recommend Captain Jesse.

All reviews
"school"
"dock"
"mangroves"

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Booked the trip the day of a big storm and Captain Jessie very nicely offered to keep me up to date regarding the ability to fish the next day. Things cleared up and my husband, myself and our 16 year old son Sam set off early on a very cool March morning to do some fishing in the back country. Both my husband and son are pretty adept fishermen but Jessie took us into the some great challenging areas and then proceeded to show the boys some amazing tricks with his casting abilities. The guys enjoyed the challenge and learned a thing or two. Long and very delightful story short. Sam caught a beautiful snook just shy of legal size but hooked many smaller and feistier guys. Captain Jessie, was very adept at putting us into areas where the fish were snuggled from the cold and the wind but willing to come out and participate. It was a great half day of fishing and we will be back very soon. I highly recommend Captain Jessie.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I truly had an great day on the water. Captain Jesse Hill was not only an awesome guide but had a lot of knowledge of the surrounding waters. I went with the full day charter. We started by fishing for trout in the passes, then moved up into the mangroves for redfish & snook. We caught about 15 snook and a couple of which were beautiful keepers that cooked up great. If I decide to take another charter it will definitely be with Outgoing Charters & Capt. Jesse Hill.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have fished with Capt. Jesse several times and the fish were always biting!! Our boat or his, from nice slot Reds, to Gator Trout, or Snook in the back country to offshore in the Keys for Dolphin, Wahoo, or Tripletail, to those lobster spots in the bay, we always have a great time.
I would highly recommend Capt Jesse.
Kevin