This is a good, easy and cheap place to stay if you are passing through the Everglades. We stayed in a stilt home which was directly on the water, the decor is really old fashioned and the cutlery wasn't cleaned properly at all, but it was cosy and the beds were comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate in adventurous comfort! Known world-wide for great fishing, Glades Haven in Everglades City sits nestled on the western edge of Everglades National Park. With accommodations ranging from 1 bedroom duplex cabins, full cabins with kitchenettes to waterfront rental homes, there is something for all ages and every budget. The on-site marina gives instant access to the Gulf and the Bay, and is the only place in the county where you can rent state-of-the-art Sundance boats including a flats boat. we offer a Full service property which includes a restaurant and bar, deli, store, live bait and kayak tours and rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Glades Haven Cozy Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Hotel Everglades City
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Everglades City, Florida