We booked at Ivey House after reading Trip Advisor reviews. An article in Condé Nast Traveller appeared shortly after we booked, confirming that Ivey House was indeed a good place to stay. We arrived at 1am after a long flight from Australia and the staff had left our keys and instructions for us. They had also arranged our kayak trip the next morning, which was fantastic. The room was spacious and well equipped. Not fancy, but comfortable, with good bedding. Aircon worked well. The staff were faultless. Helpful and gracious. Breakfast was good, again not fancy, but high quality and tasty. (We suspect the scrambled eggs were powdered, but this is America!). The pool and landscaped surrounds - are first class - and a swim was very refreshing after our travels and local activities. We will definitely recommend Ivey House to our friends, confident that the family management's attention to quality will satisfy any traveller seeking reasonably priced, clean and comfortable accommodation in the Everglades.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida