The lodge is intimate (11 rooms) with a shared living room and porch, which encouraged us to mingle with the other guests, who were visiting from as far away as Germany. There are also shared bathrooms, which were cleaned and restocked with towels multiple times during the day. Very "old Florida", comfortable vibe. Can't beat it for the money, and we were able to go over to the more expensive Ivey Bed & Breakfast to use their pool, wifi, laundry facilities, and breakfast. Loved the discounts on kayak trip. The mangrove eco-tour is spooky but fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida