We only stayed here 1 night and wished it had been 2 then we could have taken a little more advantage of the facilities and area.
The rooms were large and clean with comfortable beds. The pool was perfect to relax in after a day of travelling.
The staff were helpful and recomended the Camelia Street Grill for dinner. Took their recomendation headed down and had a fantastic evening eating drinking and soaking up the atmosphere. The ribs that my husband had were very scrummy. I opted for grouper which was fab too.
Breakfast was plentiful although I had hoped for a cooked one, as we went 'off season' it'c continental.
Tempted to go back and take in one of their canoe tours, again not running 'off season' due to midges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida