The Ivey House is a good choice to stay for a couple of days. The rooms are clean, the people who run it are nice and friendly and will give you all the information you need to make your stay a success. I liked the screened pool. No bugs there!
Breakfast was okay, nothing special.
When staying in the low season Everglades City does not have many places to go to for a meal. We went to the Seafood Depot and had a very nice meal. Be sure to try the coconut shrimps and crab cakes. the shrimps are to die for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida