all in all, our stay here was prettty good, but the little things bog down this review! i was to the understanding that the pool was heated, but it was a bit on the chilly side. we were still able to swim but had to get use to it. where the rooms are located, it's all screened in so it was really hot and humid stepping out of your room. the rooms themselves, were clean and very roomy! there are only a handful of restaurants in everglades city, but we did find one that served pizza til 9 pm. no delivery, but they do offer a 10% discount to hotel guests in the area. the ivey house breakfast needs a little work. it's all cold except what you can put in a toaster. our stay at random hampton inns on the way down at least served eggs, meat, and other hot offerings. don't let my nitpicking set you off this place. i would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida