You can find Iveys house in the middle of the Everglades. And yes, that is a plus. For this plus you have to pay some more Dollars for a night. Sleep comfort of the beds is good, rooms are clean and staff is friendly, but somehow paying 100 Dollars for a room with a few beds in there and common showers feel a bit expensive. Then again, you are in the middle of the Glades. On a very positive note, this was one hotel that offered a good breakfast with the stay. You will enjoy that. Excursions can be booked from the hotel, but again the price in such a touristic spot is quite high. Knowledge of the area and options are extensive.
As an alternative it is possible to hop down to a camp site to really have the Everglades feeling. If you want to have more comfort and a breakfast in the morning that is already prepared for you, this hotel might be your spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida