We spent one night here as a base for an everglades tour. Our room was in the lodge ( hostel style with shared bathroom) which was good. Room was clean and comfortable. Bathrooms were also clean with good showers. Breakfast was included which was good quality. The staff are helpful and friendly. We also did the morning kayak tour with Troy which was very pleasant- lots of bird life and alligators to be seen. Also a few good restaurants near by on the water. We would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida