It was hard to plan this trip. We booked it from Germany several months in advance and had no idea on what it would be like. But via email we established very friendly contact and were well advised about what to do there. On arrival ALL the staff proved to be very friendly and helpful. We were especially interested in getting to know the plants and animals of the area and for several trips we got very knowledgeable guides. We went to 2 day trips and on a five day camping trip - at any time we had the feeling it was safe and well organized.
We would love to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida