What a nice little place to stay in the Everglades! The hotel looks like it has been recently remodeled. Nothing fancy here but everything is very neat and clean. It looks like new paint inside and out and all the floors are tile. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They serve a nice buffet breakfast every morning which is included in the price. The selections change every day. The rooms are situated around the swimming pool and the area is screened in. Each room has a table and two chairs outside the door in this area. We sat out there every night for a cocktail. WI fi service is also available and it worked around the pool which was convenient. We were delightfully impressed and it is conveniently located to lots of fun things to do and places to eat. Don't rely on the AAA Book here, don't think it was even mentioned. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida