Before booking spoke to the owner....she was delightful.....BUT....never met her.....couple who were there on arrival barely greeted us....social skills totally lacking.....we had two rooms....pleasant enough but our daughters room had an ant infestation....which also made it into her luggage....very noisy air conditioners.....breakfast was extremely disappointing!!!....various items stocked in room refrigerator....toaster & microwave outside in the hall......NO table at which to eat your make your own breakfast!....very strange atmosphere!!!.....& there is NO SPA!....entire building had a haunted house atmosphere!..we were the only guests.
Everglades city is very interesting.....471 population.....school with K-12 with 100+ students.....met two delightful, charming young ladies who shared much about their small town. Also kayaking with Shurr Adventures is worth the trip!
If a next time would book Rod & Gun Club, or, Ivy House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most comfortable Bed and Breakfast with a Spa in Everglades City! Let me introduce myself, as I am the proprietor and Hotel host, Patty Bowen. I am pleased to announce the opening of my very plush and historical Bed and Breakfast! This has been a dream of mine for many years. So, finally finding the Historical Bank, located in the center of town, makes this much more special in every way. My daughter, Taylor, will be heading up the Spa department. Please check The Spa page for updates and specials, as we will have honeymoon facials and massages!With a lifetime of experience, I am excited to show all our guests a lovely stay with carefully chosen Victorian furniture in the rooms and a warm breakfast to look forward to every morning! Of course, all of our rooms have A/C, flat-screen TVs, as well as WiFi. We are happy to share the highlights of activities in our unique city surrounded by the world famous Everglades ecosystem of the 10,000 Islands and just footsteps away from the Historical Rod & Gun Club ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Everglades Historical Bed And Breakfast With Spa
- Everglades Historical Bed & Breakfast With Hotel Everglades City
- Everglades Historical Bed & Breakfast With Spa Everglades City, Florida