Hotel has been renovated. Bed comfortable, view of ocean good even though it is a side view. Bathroom small but adequate. Sitting area with separate TV and small refrigerator. Breakfast is included and prepared by a charming gentleman. Pool and pool area small but perfect for us. Will definitely go back. Employees are helpful and pleasant. We loved the rooftop. Great for sun and an evening beverage with a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Amelia Inn is a hidden gem among Amelia Island hotels, conveniently located steps from the beach via a private boardwalk and just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina. One of only four Amelia Island beachside hotels, this comfortable, affordable hotel offers amenities designed to satisfy the entire family. As our guest, you’ll savor our free daily ‘Hot & Tasty’ southern home-style breakfast, covered parking, and Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach