Stayed two nights while on the island. The linens were awesome (and I don't normally even notice) soft sheets and thick towels were great after a long busy day. The hotel was just renovated and came out amazing. Our room was small but had everything you would need-microwave, small fridge, extra sink out of the bathroom, tons of channels on their flat screens that are wall mounted. Enjoyed the roof deck at sunrise, the beach view from my room (steps away) and the free hot breakfast. Staff was friendly, especially the cook. Only thing I'd recommend they do is buy several beach chairs and umbrellas and rent out to guests. Apparently the ones they had were stolen. Ill be back for sure. Thanks for the great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Amelia Inn is a hidden gem among Amelia Island hotels, conveniently located steps from the beach via a private boardwalk and just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina. One of only four Amelia Island beachside hotels, this comfortable, affordable hotel offers amenities designed to satisfy the entire family. As our guest, you’ll savor our free daily ‘Hot & Tasty’ southern home-style breakfast, covered parking, and Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach