“Yep, average”

Fancy Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Service was definitely average. The server had little to no personality and I had to ask for a few things twice. The food did come out very quick even though they were half full, I was impressed. Food was average but presented very nicely. Table was dirty and the first soy sauce bowl I picked up had dried rice in it.

1  Thank chill188

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Granted we were hungry and probably over-ordered but there was a happy ending.

Actually, we were pleased with most of the dishes, ranging from beef tataki, through various sushi dishes, a good agedoshi tofu and pleasing miso soup, sampler of fake crab and creamcheese plus some sake and filet mignon and lobster. But we were disappointed with a seriously over-cooked chicken yakitori and a poor hibachi chicken - why oh why is it so hard to get chicken right?

Excellent service in a busy, buzzy place and all for a reasonable price pushes the rating into very good

Reviewed 8 October 2012

We sat at the Sushi bar. While waiting we got a free roll. It was very good. We ordered the plate for 2 which was about $26. Everything on the plate was good and it was plentiful. The service was very good and the server was attentive. With water to drink, our check was about $30. We've eaten at Kabuki and Hana. So far, this is smaller and quieter than Kabuki and less expensive than Hana. We'll try it again.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Good service. Outstanding product every time. No guess work. Staff might be tired but maintain job integrity. These are honorable and non selfish people. What we like about the world and fine dinning.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I was looking through our takeout drawer and saw more menus for this place than any other so I thought I needed to review. My kids love this place, and on our last visit we rolled into Fernandina at the same time as tropical storm, Beryl. This place only place open in late pm when we arrived. We appreciated the hot food and friendly service. The food is consistent stir fry or sushi. I am sure we will return when the mood hits us!