“Great value!”

Fancy Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Been to Fancy Sushi several times & I haven't been disappointed. Service is fast & friendly and the sushi is always very fresh. It's always hard to pass up the deep fried Oreos at the end too!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

The food is out standing. My diet goes completely out the window when I walk in the front door. The price is fair and the service is decent.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

My family absolutely loves it here! It is a small place in a strip mall with limited seating, but the food is very good if not slightly overpriced. If you want sushi on the island, this is the place!

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We recently went to Fancy Sushi in Fernandina Beach and as it always is the food was outstanding and large portions. My girl friend had the Steak and Shrimp, the steak melted in your mouth. I had the Philadelphia roll and the Krab roll, they not only were very, very good they filled me up quickly. The best part oh the meal was the Holiday roll app. It's delicious. And I could not write a reiew without mentioning "Miss Susan", the owner is a wonderful lady and makes us feel like family every time we stop in, Thanks Miss Susuan.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Service was definitely average. The server had little to no personality and I had to ask for a few things twice. The food did come out very quick even though they were half full, I was impressed. Food was average but presented very nicely. Table was dirty and the first soy sauce bowl I picked up had dried rice in it.

1  Thank chill188