“Great value!”

Fancy Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Been to Fancy Sushi several times & I haven't been disappointed. Service is fast & friendly and the sushi is always very fresh. It's always hard to pass up the deep fried Oreos at the end too!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

The food is out standing. My diet goes completely out the window when I walk in the front door. The price is fair and the service is decent.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We recently went to Fancy Sushi in Fernandina Beach and as it always is the food was outstanding and large portions. My girl friend had the Steak and Shrimp, the steak melted in your mouth. I had the Philadelphia roll and the Krab roll, they not only were very, very good they filled me up quickly. The best part oh the meal was the Holiday roll app. It's delicious. And I could not write a reiew without mentioning "Miss Susan", the owner is a wonderful lady and makes us feel like family every time we stop in, Thanks Miss Susuan.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Service was definitely average. The server had little to no personality and I had to ask for a few things twice. The food did come out very quick even though they were half full, I was impressed. Food was average but presented very nicely. Table was dirty and the first soy sauce bowl I picked up had dried rice in it.

1  Thank chill188
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Granted we were hungry and probably over-ordered but there was a happy ending.

Actually, we were pleased with most of the dishes, ranging from beef tataki, through various sushi dishes, a good agedoshi tofu and pleasing miso soup, sampler of fake crab and creamcheese plus some sake and filet mignon and lobster. But we were disappointed with a seriously over-cooked chicken yakitori and a poor hibachi chicken - why oh why is it so hard to get chicken right?

Excellent service in a busy, buzzy place and all for a reasonable price pushes the rating into very good