“What a treat!”

Fancy Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Fancy sushi lives up to their name. Great tasting sushi with reasonable prices. The Amelia Island roll was a unique delight worth coming back for.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Ate here as a change of pace from several days of traditional seafood. Your typical stripmall Sushi location belies a nice little restaurant. The complimentary soup was good and we had several different types of rolls which were all good. We recommend crunchy, but that is just our taste. Skip the bland salad and order an extra roll. A couple can have a good meal here for $20 - not easy to do. The fried oreo at the end is a nice touch.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My fiancé and I love sushi and have eaten everything our local sushi restaurants have to offer. By everything I mean EVERYTHING. We know our sushi. We tried 7 rolls and thoroughly enjoyed them all! The staff was very kind and not only was the food wonderful but it was beautifully presented.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Our family of three (hubby, me and 9 year old son) went here for Christmas Dinner. We arrived a bit late (8pm) and had zero wait. The shrimp appetizer was a great touch and very tasty. The couple of sushi rolls we ordered were fresh, and put together beautifully. No sloppy work here!
All of our entrees were wonderful and so large! I took home half of my noodle dish and ended up eating it at 1am. Just as good reheated. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas meal.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My favorite place to eat by far. I eat there 2 to 4 times a week. You get so much food for your money. The meal I get inluding, appetizer, soup, salad, drink, oreo cookie, side of rice, and a huge plate of food is exactly $10.81! They don't hover over you and food and service comes quick and fast with the best quality I've seen in a long time.