“High Quality in great location”
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Don't miss the Antipasto appetizer that is advertised as for -2- but is really for -4-. Party of five and not one bad dish. I recommend the seafood with rigatoni and tomato cream sauce. My wife recommends the pasta with grilled chicken, seasonal vegetables and cream sauce. Had to skip the desserts since we were stuffed. Bread / olive oil pesto was great, but wish I did not load up on seconds... Save room for dessert instead.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Living on Long Island and eating in Manhattan frequently there is no shortage of good Italian restaurants. I do not know where the previous reviewer ate on July 5th but it wasn't the Ciao I ate at. True I only had a light meal but what I had was excellent. I started with the Mozzarella special that included a ball of some of the creamiest and tasty Mozz. I have ever had. Plate included some prosciutto (good) and arugula that blew me away. Slightly bitter as it should be with a sweet back note. Don't know where they got it from but keep that supplier. Followed that with a Margherita Pizza that was paper thin and good as any I have had in the Mecca of pizza. The slight drizzle of olive oil on top added a flavorful touch. My dining partner had lasagna and was duly impressed (he is also from New York). Since I travel here frequently and had eaten many times at the Italian restaurant that Ciao replaced I will certainly eat there again for something more substantial.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We went to the restaurant first we order the calamari , no flavor... the tomatoes sauces no fresh sodas came from the bottle good so far , the bread came, one small role per person the oil was good taste but is no olive oil , the pizza wow they said is thing wow!!! They forgot to said really thing like a x-ray no taste and more of the same oil from the bread , the tomato sauces from the calamari still sweet the mozzarella no taste... Sorry
Excusa molto male , que cosa a fatto en la cuccina,,,,is no Italian
Italian is just the name

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended by a concierge at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation and we were not disappointed. We went with my 8 year old and we loved it. A must try if you're in town looking for some great Italian food. Very welcoming and exceptional service. I only wish I could remember her name to give her credit.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I went there as part of a group. They gave us a special menu ahead of time to make thing faster. The appetizers were delivered very fast. Appetizers were all good. The main meal came out and I was a little surprised at the small portion for the veal picatta. The veal was tasty, but a little on the tough side. My wife ordered a thin crust pizza and it was very good. The service was very good for as busy as they were. If I went with just my wife we would probably request to sit outside, because the main dinning room was very loud. Don't get the connoli, $7 and not very exciting in my book.

1  Thank mr_guns