“Great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The food and service were excellent, but it seemed extra noisy even for a restaurant. I would probably eat outside next time.

Visited June 2014

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“High Quality in great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Don't miss the Antipasto appetizer that is advertised as for -2- but is really for -4-. Party of five and not one bad dish. I recommend the seafood with rigatoni and tomato cream sauce. My wife recommends the pasta with grilled chicken, seasonal vegetables and cream sauce. Had to skip the desserts since we were stuffed. Bread / olive oil pesto was great, but wish I did not load up on seconds... Save room for dessert instead.

Visited July 2014
West Islip, New York
“Very Very Good (and that from a New Yorker)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Living on Long Island and eating in Manhattan frequently there is no shortage of good Italian restaurants. I do not know where the previous reviewer ate on July 5th but it wasn't the Ciao I ate at. True I only had a light meal but what I had was excellent. I started with the Mozzarella special that included a ball of some of the creamiest and tasty Mozz. I have ever had. Plate included some prosciutto (good) and arugula that blew me away. Slightly bitter as it should be with a sweet back note. Don't know where they got it from but keep that supplier. Followed that with a Margherita Pizza that was paper thin and good as any I have had in the Mecca of pizza. The slight drizzle of olive oil on top added a flavorful touch. My dining partner had lasagna and was duly impressed (he is also from New York). Since I travel here frequently and had eaten many times at the Italian restaurant that Ciao replaced I will certainly eat there again for something more substantial.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“No !!! Italian food what happen ?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We went to the restaurant first we order the calamari , no flavor... the tomatoes sauces no fresh sodas came from the bottle good so far , the bread came, one small role per person the oil was good taste but is no olive oil , the pizza wow they said is thing wow!!! They forgot to said really thing like a x-ray no taste and more of the same oil from the bread , the tomato sauces from the calamari still sweet the mozzarella no taste... Sorry
Excusa molto male , que cosa a fatto en la cuccina,,,,is no Italian
Italian is just the name

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great spot!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended by a concierge at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation and we were not disappointed. We went with my 8 year old and we loved it. A must try if you're in town looking for some great Italian food. Very welcoming and exceptional service. I only wish I could remember her name to give her credit.