“Everything about the Place is Great”

Pablo's Mexican Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pablo's offers a range of traditional Mexican recipes along with the best margaritas in Northeast FL.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very nice downtown restaurant. From the food to the service was it was all great. The salsa appeared to have been freshly made Both of the dinners we ordered were delicious well above the chain restaurant fair. Best meal we hade on the whole trip!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant. I sat outside at the patio, which was quiet and relaxing. The raspberry margarita on the rocks was tasty, as well as their quesadilla. Best salsa on the island !!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Walked in and were sort of grunted at by a very big men, no smile, no hi, no hello. He just walked off to a table and we followed. We never once saw a smile from this man. It was unnerving and did spoil my meal. Part of the experience of dining out is a pleasant atmosphere and that was not the case. Another waiter took over after awhile and he never smiled either. These people need to take a class in customer care. I would never, never return to this restaurant.

Salsa was absolutely delicious, perfect. I loved it. Coke was sweet and good. I had a taco (not great by any standard) and an enchilada (very different with a sweet sauce, but I did like it). My husband had two chicken tamales and they were OK.

So I would never recommend this place. I was so uncomfortable there that I could not wait to get out. A little greeting, a little hello. We are the nicest people in the world so I know it wasn't us. What a disappointment. I can't believe they are still in business if they act like this every day. Awful experience.

1  Thank Gena C
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were very impressed with our experience at Pablo's. It was a very busy Thursday night and the service was excellent. Our server never seemed harried, answered all of our questions and made great recommendations. We also found the menu to be a cut above the average Mexican restaurant. My shrimp dish was very good as was the guacamole. My wife enjoyed her entree as well. Even the limited wine selection didn't disappoint. We will definitely be back. It's our third time eating there, and it has certainly improved over the past couple of years. It was a pleasant surprise.

1  Thank James P
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stopped here for dinner while traveling at the beach. Service was very good, quick and courteous. Food was good, slightly better variety than your typical Mexican restaurant with the standard Mexican fare/combination plates/etc. If I were in the area again, I might try another restaurant, but this one was good.