“Great Mexican Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pablo's offers a range of traditional Mexican recipes along with the best margaritas in Northeast FL.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We loved our meals - quesadillas and burritos. The salsa and guacamole were delicious. The service was very good and we will return.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Pablo's has been a favorite of mine since they opened. However, this past Sunday, I was disappointed with my entree. I ordered shrimp chimichangas, my go to dish. Sadly, the shrimp were tough and not very tasty. But I loved my Golden Margarita! Our server was attentive and pleasant. Maybe the kitchen was having a rough evening.....

1  Thank Tara T
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had the lobster dip and it was very good. We also had the fajitas that were very good. We had to sit at bar because so crowded. Bartender was very friendly and owner kept coming by to check on us! I would eat here again.

1  Thank Debcap0706
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The food was mediocre. The service was poor. After waiting 35 minutes, we where sat and not greeted to another 20. Wait for drinks, wait for chips and then wait some more our food. Our drinks where empty as well as our chips. It was a poor experience !!

2  Thank Milene A
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We have eaten at Pablos before and enjoyed it very much, so we went back with our guests for lunch. Service was very slow and we had to ask more than once for several items. At one point our server left our queso dip without asking if we needed more chips (we did) so we ended up eating it with our forks. Food was either over heated (too long in the microwave?) or lukewarm. The very annoying thing about this trip is we ended up paying an automatic 18% gratuity for less than stellar service. Typical island we don't really care about the tourists, except we aren't tourists.