Elizabeth Pointe Lodge is a perfect weekend getaway. It has everything you would want in a vacation. Great location, wonderful service and beautiful accomodations. All of that comes at a price but well worth the splurge! We stayed in a standard room, but nothing was standard about it. Room was a decent size with a king bed & a fairly large en-suite bath with a huge soaking tub! It even had ocean views. Breakfast is included although I've had better it was plentiful. There is a huge deck to enjoy your breakfast or alcholic beverage. It is right on the beach and they have lounge chairs & umbrellas set-up for guests. You can also rent beach bikes by the hour. You can't go wrong with this inn. Perfect place to unwind & relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach