The Elizabeth Pointe Lodge is a wonderful place to stay and enjoy a restful and relaxing vacation on the beach. The rooms are very cozy and clean. The management is wonderful, the breakfasts are great and the happy hour is fun and delicious too. They can even make you extra food 24 hours a day and you can take it to the beach. It's a great location and is only a couple of miles from downtown Fernandina and shops. I would recommend this lodge to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach