I agree that this beautiful Lodge is the best place to stay on Amelia Island!
Though we live nearby, we wanted to have a special evening getaway and Elizabeth Pointe provided a special experience... staff was welcoming and helpful... the room was modern, clean, and comfortable with an incredible beach view... enjoyed sitting on the beach using their provided umbrella and beach chairs... and feasted on a quite extensive and delicious full breakfast. Amelia Island is a treat as well... beautiful beaches, excellent dining choices, and lots of local entertainment. We happened to visit during their Great Southern Cook-off event and enjoyed free live music just blocks from the hotel. It was a magical weekend... Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach