Last fall we spent 3 nights at the Elizabeth Oointe Lodge and it really exceeeded our already high expectations. The staff are really special people and the facility is exceptional. We stayed in one of their large 2-bedroom units which was was immaculately maintained with a great relaxing porch for reading, sleeping or just watching the ocean. Breakfast was included and was a gourmand's delight, and plenty of it. An equally delectable dinner dinner was available for a very reasonable price. The location is fantastic and getting around is very easy. What a terrific experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach