My husband and I have stayed here several times, including our 15th and 20th anniversaries. We just love this place and love Fernandina Beach. On our last trip, we treated ourselves to the upstairs beachfront suite at the Ocean House next door - the best room they offer. It was fabulous, but you can't go wrong with any room in the main house, although we have only stayed on the beachfront side because if you're at the beach you should be able to see it. The breakfast each morning is a wonderful start to your day and it is so relaxing to sit on the porch in view of the ocean and read and relax. The staff is the best and always makes us feel welcome. The only negatives I can come up are that there is no swimming pool and it's too far from our home to stay there more often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach