If you are looking for somewhere that you can really unwind and detach this is a great place for you. I had the pleasure of staying at the the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge in early December for a week. The staff was extremely friendly & attentive throughout my stay. By the end of the week they knew me by name. The lodge is right on the beach so you can sit on the porch or take a stroll right out your door to take in a beautiful sunrise. It is also pretty close to the small main strip which has some nice restaurants. There are not too many dining options within walking distance, however, so if you want to venture out you will definitely need to take the car. One of the things that I really liked is that they offer a 'social hour' in the evening in which all guests are invited to sit in the common area and mingle over wine and snacks. Overall, I would recommend the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach