This is unquestionably a lovely property. The rooms are comfortable, and the inn sits right in front of a lovely beach. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I didn't think it lived up to its reputation (and price) as one of the best inns in America. My principal reservation is over the breakfast, which was served buffet style and wasn't at all the gourmet dining experience I expected. Self-serve trays of bacon, scrambled eggs, and potatoes just wasn't in keeping with my idea of a first class B&B. Maybe that's just me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach