We just returned from a 2-night stay at the Elizabeth Pointe Inn in Fernandina Beach. This was our second visit to this wonderful inn and we enjoyed it as much or more than the first one. The location couldn't be better....literally only a few feet away from a beautiful beach. Great outdoor deck with comfortable seating facing the ocean...close enough to hear the gentle lapping of the waves. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are plentiful and delicious, as are the hors d'oeuvres served with wine at a social hour held every evening. Well definitely be going back before long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach