Stayed here in August for 3 nights with my partner and it was lovely. It's located right on the beach and we particularly enjoyed sitting in the deck chairs on the porch watching the sunrise with a cup of tea! Everything was great except you had to drive into town to go for dinner as its a bit too far to walk back in the dark - but I suppose most places in the US are like that. The wine and snack in the afternoon was a great touch and the cookies were amazing! Would definitely go back if we're ever in that part of Florida again. Recommend the crazy golf in town as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach