1,068 results
All reviewshappy hourbob shannonother guestsamelia islandbed and breakfastsqueezed orange juiceperfect hoststhe main houseprivate porchoverlooking the courtyardb b'swithin walking distancewonderful hospitalityevery morningbreakfast was deliciouswine and beerget away
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This is a lovely small inn in Fernandina Beach. Wonderful breakfasts and great Happy Hours. Good wines, good appetizers and entertaining host. Right in the heart of the historic district. We went for the Christmas Home Tour - highly recommend!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second level with a view if the courtyard. Room 12 is great!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I️ came to stay for a wedding in the area. Addison on Amelia was the exact retreat we needed. The room was impeccable, with the perfect touches. The food and service was amazing. Exactly what we needed for a relaxing comfortable weekend. I️ would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Outstanding accommodations, excellent location, friendly and very helpful staff. This is a perfect get away destination with lots to do in the area. Very convenient walk to downtown shops and restaurants. Breakfast was off the charts delicious.

Room Tip: Our room was 2nd floor facing Ash. Quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Great location close to downtown.. Great staff and owners very attentive and hands on. Very quaint and clean. Would highly recommend. Court yard in middle very tranquil. Greeted at entry by Bob the owner and shown to my room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

The Addison on Amelia couldn't have been more perfect for a relaxing get-away! My husband and I had the nicest little min-vacation while staying there for three nights. Bob and Shannon were such gracious hosts. Our room (#4) was lovely, and the bed was super comfortable (always an added bonus). The breakfast was outstanding every morning, not to mention the evening happy hour. I'd have to say that this was our favorite B&B experience, and we definitely plan to return for another visit!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple