My husband and I stayed at the Williams House in the King Ferdinand room. It was so beautiful and luxurious. Deborah and Byron are fantastic hosts and breakfast was phenomenal! They scheduled our reservation for a wonderful dinner at Le Clos, which was an excellent recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Williams House Inn has something to offer those couples seeking romantic Amelia Island getaways, pampering and rejuvenation, or respite from the distractions of everyday life amid our live oaks dripping with Spanish moss and wide verandas with porch swing. Rejuvenate yourself or your relationship at the Williams House bed and breakfast inn. Take a deep breath of history exploring by foot, bicycle, horse drawn carriage or trolley, all the treasures of the island. Soak up the sun on our wide sandy beaches. Our award winning Amelia Island bed and breakfast offers eleven distinctive guest rooms, ten with private baths in the Inn, Hearthstone House, and Carriage House, each celebrating the rich history of Amelia Island. We serve a two course gourmet breakfast each morning that will satisfy any taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach