My wife and I had an amazing time at the Williams House in the Island Getaway suite. The room was spacious and located in the building next to the main home. We especially enjoyed the hospitality of Byron and Deborah. Breakfast was exquisite and meeting the other guests was friendly and fun. The location within the Historic District makes it easy to walk or bike (provided for check-out) to the nearby shops and restaurants. My wife and I particularly enjoyed the CraigCat water tour at Backwater Adventures located at the marina; there we were able to tour Cumberland, see dolphins up close and other historic landmarks. I will definitely consider the Williams House if we are lucky to have another couples weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful elegant Inn on Amelia Island with 10 beautifully decorated guest rooms all with private baths, wonderful amenities and all the comforts of home, plus great southern hospitality. You stay includes delicious gourmet breakfasts, Sunset social hour, complimentary bikes, wi-fi and so much more. Come be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach