“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ahan Thai Kitchen

Ahan Thai Kitchen
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Traditional style Thai Cuisine paired with Northeast Florida's premiere Craft Beer Selection. Relaxed, sociable atmosphere with an eclectic mix of Blues and Folk music.
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Quiet, upscale and laid back....eat here often and am never disappointed....pleasant staff and plenty of food!!!

• Visited August 2013

Bogart, Georgia
“Fresh and authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

After years of visiting Amelia, we finally gave Lanna Thai a try. Wish I hadn't waited to long. The food was fresh and tasty. While certain concessions have been made for the American palette, the food remain true to the best of Thai culture...with a heavy emphasis on fresh ingredients. The pad Thai was tasty, but a bit bland. But I accept blame for that. Having never eaten here, I ordered it mild. Will definitely try it with a little heat next time. I also absolutely loved the salad dressing. It tasted like a mild variation on a honey mustard, but was so yummy and refreshing.

Can't wait to return.

Visited July 2013
Saint Matthews, Kentucky, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food good, service not so hot”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

First of all, I've never written a review, but I've been so irritated by this one I felt compelled to write. My family and I (2 adults 3 kids) went to Lana Thai on a Friday night. The restaurant was 1/2 full of customers so it was not overly busy. Theres no kids menu, crayons, or other typical resturant distractions available for kids. My first warning sign that service was bad was it took about 10 mins to be seated. There was only one server/table cleaner for the entire restaurant. Took about 10 mins after seating for the server to bring water, 10 mins to come back to get our orders, 45 mins to get food. And 10 mins to get the check after i asked for it. The family who was seated immediately infront of us finished their food before we even got our food. I never got the ice tea that was ordered, but was charged for it anyway. Drinks were never refilled. Never checked on to see if the food was acceptable. The food was good but not for the price tag. Spent $70 plus for 4 meals. I've been to numerous other Thai restaurants and food was on par but service was the worst. In summary, not kid friendly, good food, poor service.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shiela R
Tifton
“Third Review, has been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

This a regular stop for us when on Amelia. It has been very spectacular, but not tonight. They seemed to be stressed and understaffed. This is a small restaurant seating maybe 60 folks, and it was very busy. Just three wait staff, not sure about kitchen cooks, but they had trouble with the crowd. When we got our food it was pretty good. I had special shrimp and scallops with ginger. It was a little cool, but veggies and sauce were hot. My wife had tofu Siam and the tofu was overdone. The sauces and presentation are always excellent. We also had appetizers with chicken sah-te and steamed dumplings. These were very good. We had a crowd of 8 and one of the dishes didn't come out until everyone was done. That's a pretty big error when one goes out for a special evening. We will be watching out for their performance in the future. I hope its not on the decline.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank JoelTifton
Key West, Florida
“Gracious ambience & service with artfully served Thai food...!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Small quiet little Restaurant with a diverse Menu of Thai Offerings.
Well appointed accessories and lighting make your Thai eating experience a genuine one. Food is beautifully served and is very tasty !

• Visited May 2013