“Fabulous - food and service”
Review of Ahan Thai Kitchen

Ahan Thai Kitchen
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Traditional style Thai Cuisine paired with Northeast Florida's premiere Craft Beer Selection. Relaxed, sociable atmosphere with an eclectic mix of Blues and Folk music.
Yulee, FL
“Fabulous - food and service”
Reviewed 20 January 2009

My husband and I love to frequent this restaurant as it is some of the best thai we've ever had. The staff is so conscious to every detail (even presenting our rice in the shape of a heart on our "date" night) and the food is so flavorful and unique. Took my mom there for mother's day and they gave her roses and even paid 1/2 of her bill! I love this place for any special night out!

1 Thank karenalenore

Amelia Island, FL
“A Good as London Thai Restaurants”
Reviewed 12 November 2008

We have enjoyed Thai food in many large cities throughout the world. This little gem of a restaurant has it all--taste, quality, fresh ingredients, elegant presentation. If you love Thai food--don't miss this place. Vegetarians will be pleased to find it as well.

1 Thank offtheclock
Baltimore, MD
“Delicious Thai, accomodating staff”
Reviewed 2 November 2008

Our friend hosted a bridal rehearsal dinner here, and we were blown away. I can't say whether they pulled out all the stops for us, but if what we experienced is an indication of how this place does business, they are FANTASTIC!

The dining room is tastefully decorated in typical Thai fashion and is fairly cozy, and the staff had added additional decorations for our event.

The coconut soup was very pungent and flavorful. Our next course was an appetizer plate, most of which was fried, but not so that the flavor was masked. My entree was the Panang Curry, served in a clay pot, and it was easily the most delicious Thai dish I have ever had. So flavorful, with just a touch of heat. To show the thoughtfulness of the staff, the rice was served in a shape of a heart for the occasion! My boyfriend had the Shrimp Pad Thai, which was equally as flavorful and delicious.

I would love to try this place on a typical night to see if what we experienced was typical - I hope so!

1 Thank GloWorm59