We were visiting Jacksonville for a family event from New York and wanted to take a night to ourselves. After doing some research we came across Amelia Island and decided to spend a night on the island. We checked hotel reviews and decided to give the Residence Inn a try. Upon arrival, the front desk staff was excellent and quick in getting us signed in. We arrived a bit early but and was not sure if we could check in but luckily our room was ready. The staff was very friendly and very helpful in making suggestions for dining and attractions to see in the area. Our room was very comfortable and clean. It suited everything we needed and we could not have asked for more. The hotel is very close to the beach and we were able to walk to the beach once we were settled in the room. We did get some time to enjoy the pool the second day before we had to checkout. The pool area was decently sized and there was an outdoor whirlpool that guests could enjoy. The hotel also offered a free breakfast in the morning. There was plenty of food and the food stations were constantly being filled. Overall we had an excellent stay and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on long stays at the Residence Inn Amelia Island. Our Amelia Island hotel offers a welcoming, comfortable environment, with spacious, newly renovated accommodations and everything you need for a great stay in Florida. Settle in to your newly refreshed studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom suite, and enjoy perks like free wireless Internet and a 37-inch flat-screen TV. A full kitchen allows you to prepare a meal or a snack any time you want it. Take advantage of the hotel's complimentary island shuttle that is on call to pick you up and drop you off anywhere on Amelia Island from 9AM-9PM daily. Start your morning with a free hot breakfast, or spend some time at our outdoor pool and soak up the Florida sun. Additional hotel amenities include a fire pit, putting green, and fitness center. And let's not forget our location - just two blocks from the beach, and a short distance from the attractions of downtown Amelia Island. Whether you're in Florida for business or pleasure, the Residence Inn Amelia Island will make your visit memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Residence Inn Amelia Island Fernandina Beach