Excellent service,friendly/helpful staff,good location, good free breakfast and evening activities.Our one bedroom suite was roomy, adequately stocked and clean. The pool and the area around it was well maintained, as was the fitness room.The laundry facilities for guests was very convenient. The drivers of their van: Tony, Kent and Bjorn were friendly and helpful in getting us to the Fort, the down town historic area and nearby shopping to stock our kitchenette. The Winn Dixie, Publix and Wal-Mart are minutes away.We enjoy walking. Walgreen was about 15 minutes by foot. The beach was lovely and less than a 10 minute walk from the hotel.The Egan's Creek Greenway is behind the hotel and bikes can be rented at the hotel by the day. The Greenway is UNPAVED. Be prepared for a bumpy ride and bring insect repellent and water. A BIG thank you to Alice, Lynn and Charlene for their teamwork and quick response when I sustained an injury on the Greenway. They were instrumental in my getting immediate medical attention and providing me with a wheelchair for the remainder of our vacation.Their assistance allowed us to complete our vacation and enjoy the tours and activities we had planned for this first trip to Amelia Island. The staff are dedicated to providing great service and make you feel like family. We plan to return and highly recommend this suite hotel when you visit Amelia Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on long stays at the Residence Inn Amelia Island. Our Amelia Island hotel offers a welcoming, comfortable environment, with spacious, newly renovated accommodations and everything you need for a great stay in Florida. Settle in to your newly refreshed studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom suite, and enjoy perks like free wireless Internet and a 37-inch flat-screen TV. A full kitchen allows you to prepare a meal or a snack any time you want it. Take advantage of the hotel's complimentary island shuttle that is on call to pick you up and drop you off anywhere on Amelia Island from 9AM-9PM daily. Start your morning with a free hot breakfast, or spend some time at our outdoor pool and soak up the Florida sun. Additional hotel amenities include a fire pit, putting green, and fitness center. And let's not forget our location - just two blocks from the beach, and a short distance from the attractions of downtown Amelia Island. Whether you're in Florida for business or pleasure, the Residence Inn Amelia Island will make your visit memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Residence Inn Amelia Island Fernandina Beach