From the moment we arrived at this hotel, we knew we’d made an excellent choice. We were made to feel really welcome by the front desk staff who, by the next morning, were addressing us by name! The location was very good, just a few minutes’ walk to the sandy beach. Our fifth floor suite was really nice with an extremely comfortable bed, a separate sitting area, & a fully equipped kitchen. An extensive selection of foods was available at breakfast with a variety of cold choices, & hot choices that were different each day of our three-night stay. One evening a Burgers & Hot Dogs Manager’s Reception was held where an amazing selection of food & drinks was available for guests at no charge. We didn't need to go out for dinner that evening! On our last morning we enjoyed a lovely walk on the Egan’s Creek Greenway, which can be accessed from the hotel's car park, where we saw lots of birds, butterflies, dragonflies, turtles, alligators, snakes, etc. A really nice way to end our three-week holiday. We hope that we will return to Amelia Island one day &, if so, we’ll definitely come back to this Residence Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on long stays at the Residence Inn Amelia Island. Our Amelia Island hotel offers a welcoming, comfortable environment, with spacious, newly renovated accommodations and everything you need for a great stay in Florida. Settle in to your newly refreshed studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom suite, and enjoy perks like free wireless Internet and a 37-inch flat-screen TV. A full kitchen allows you to prepare a meal or a snack any time you want it. Take advantage of the hotel's complimentary island shuttle that is on call to pick you up and drop you off anywhere on Amelia Island from 9AM-9PM daily. Start your morning with a free hot breakfast, or spend some time at our outdoor pool and soak up the Florida sun. Additional hotel amenities include a fire pit, putting green, and fitness center. And let's not forget our location - just two blocks from the beach, and a short distance from the attractions of downtown Amelia Island. Whether you're in Florida for business or pleasure, the Residence Inn Amelia Island will make your visit memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Residence Inn Amelia Island Fernandina Beach