Residence Inn Amelia Island
US$149
US$106
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$133
ComfortSuites
Seaside Amelia Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$154
Hampton.com
US$186
US$165
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
US$328
Hotels.com
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$88
Beachside Motel(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$150
Hotwire.com
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort(Fernandina Beach)
US$455
US$307
Omni Hotels
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)
US$650
US$620
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
1,504 results
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitefull kitchenputting greenamelia islandnature trailcreek greenwaysmall kitchenfree shuttlefree breakfasttwo blockswalking distance to the beachhot tuboatmealbike rentalsgreat place to staybreakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2009

During my career I traveled to most of the major cities in the world - Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Seoul, London, Ottowa, Honolulu, to mention only a few. Recently I stayed at the Marriott Suites, Amelia Island - this was my first stay at a Marriott facility. I can tell you I have never experienced a hotel stay as enjoyable and pleasing as this one. The staff was extremely knowlegable and seemed to spend their every moment trying to make my stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. The hotel was absolutely immaculate, the food was wonderful, and the room was the closest thing to home I have experienced in a hotel. I still travel a lot, mostly domestically, but you can count on one thing, I will NOT stay anywhere but a Marriott facility and I plan to spend a lot of time at the Marriott Suites, Amelia Island, Florida. I would suggest all Florida travellers make a point to enjoy the same truly wonderful experience as the one my wife and I had at Amelia Island Marriott. Well done !! This group is the best of the Hotel Professionals !!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2009

Great new hotel in Amelia Island--clean, neat-retro decor-stayed in 2 bed-2 bath suite with living room/dining area/fully equipped kitchen--each room had huge flat screen t.v.'s- free wi-fi--and most importantly it was very pet friendly. I took my two 50/60 pound mutts with me and they were very much welcomed. Three blocks from the beach and a five minute ride into the quaint little town. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2009

What a nice play to stay! The staff were great - very helpful and attentive. The hotel was clean and quiet, and within easy walking of the beach. We enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi, both quite clean and large. We definitely hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2009

Great service and hospitality. Still has the "new" smell! I have stayed at numerous Residence Inn locations around the country and will have to say that this one is the nicest. I had no problems whatsoever. Very close to the beach and activities that Amelia Island has to offer. Would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2009

I booked this trip because of a business meeting but at the last minute my family and our family pupppy was able to join me. I made our reservation on the Marriott web site which I have found to be one of the easiest hotel websites to navigate.

I asked for a room on a lower floor ( midnight dog walks) and a early check-in. When we arrived at the hotel I was greeted and given a room on the first floor and we were allowed to check in a few hours before normal check in time. Every employee we encountered went out of their way to make us feel welcome and the conversation always ended with the employee telling us to have a wonderful day and reminding us to just "ask" if we needed anything. The manager's reception with cheese and wine was well ran and the hot breakfast each morning was wonderful. The location was just a few short blocks from the beach and the front desk was always there to answer any questions concerning area dining options or other sight-seeing options. The room was large and my son enjoyed having his own flat screen TV in the living room area.

There is nothing that I disliked about this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business