“Nice staff, fun evening!”
Review of Island Falls Golf

Island Falls Golf
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We had a fun family night here. It was my five year old's first time with mini golf, and he got two holes in one! (still not quite sure how that happened) it's not fancy, but that's not important to me. What is important is customer service - and the guy working here was SO genuinely kind. I love that. My son has already asked to go back!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I always take my grandchildren when we're in town. The water features add an extra pleasant feature, especially on a hot day! Nice air conditioned space too, with delicious ice cream!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

No frills older mini golf place. Course is a bit worn but it doesn't affect playing. Satisfied my young kids needs.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Island Golf is a very well maintained miniature golf course, challenging, fun and an all around good time!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Sometimes while on vacation, family members have a difficult time in agreeing on what to do----island falls golf may be the answer, fun for all!