“Enjoy”

The Loop Pizza Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We eat at The Loop every time we go to Amelia Island. The food is good, with a selection for most everyone. We have tried many other places, but keep going back to The Loop.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We used to have one of these in Charlotte and would eat there often after Saturday evening church. It was something I always looked forward too. We've been to FB several times and finally got around to eating here. I was disappointed. The menu is posted where you order so you don't have time to make a decision before you get up there. We got 3 pizzas, a small salad and a side of fries and spent $80. I'm pretty sure the prices were not posted or at least clearly posted because I was shocked when told the bill. The food was good but the experience really wasn't and I've had 2 meals for all 5 in our family in the last week that were better and cheaper. Very disappointed overall and we won't go back.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This Restaurant has Some of The Best Burgers, & Chicken Tenders on The Island, but You must be willing to Pay for That Luxury!

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We eat at The Loop every time we visit this area. We are never disappointed. The hamburgers and wraps are great. Very reasonable too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My boyfriend and I ordered takeout from this restaurant. We went in with high hopes, excited to eat, but were let down to say the least. The employees who serviced my boyfriend (who went in to pick it up) were so disrespectful. They asked if he paid for the food countless times, which they did not do to any other customers. A man at the register handing out orders was just plain rude and was not helpful at all. We finally got the food, and went back to our hotel. I asked for a burger with lettuce, tomato, cheese, bacon, ketchup, and mustard. What I got was a burger patty and two slices of bacon on a bun. They didn't even include ketchup packets in the bag. I got fries as a side and received two different types of fries, which I thought was weird. The caesar salad we got had no parmasean cheese and the chicken on it was scarce and obviously came out of a bag or was frozen. The only positive I can say is that there pizza is good, but their large pizza is not even big and overpriced. Would never return, and am thinking about making a formal complaint. We would have gone back to get our order fixed but did not want to drive 15 minutes just to deal with disrespectful staff. I sincerely hope this problem gets fixed.

1  Thank lskiba1