“Excellent Choice!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amelia Island Charter Fishing

Amelia Island Charter Fishing
“Excellent Choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We were lucky to have this captain on our trip out on the backwaters! Very knowledgable, great personality, and knew exactly where the fish would be biting. We would absolutely come back and bring the kids along :)

Visited June 2014

Lavonia, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unforgettable Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Pros: Amelia Island Charter offers a variety of tours to embark on. We chose to take the Cumberland Island tour. We learned and saw so much history and wild life. The tour guide was funny and friendly. Def. booking another tour for the ecosystem tour (shrimp).
Con: 3 hour trip. Just wish they would post length of trip just for future reference.

Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My kids (7 and 9) wanted to go fishing while were on Amelia Island, and I called Captain Jeff based on the glowing reviews here. We were not disappointed! Jeff got back to me right away with details about the trips he offers. He answered all my questions and we set the date!

Our afternoon trip was awesome. We didn't catch any fish, the wild horses were nowhere to be seen, and it was too early in the season to see any manatees, but my kids and I decided it was still the highlight of our trip. Captain Jeff was super knowledgeable about the area, very friendly, and incredibly patient with the kids. He let my son (7) hook the bait himself, taught us all how to cast, and even let each of my kids drive the boat!

I have to admit, I'm kind of hooked on fishing now (no pun intended!). If we return to the area, we will definitely book a date with Captain Jeff!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank mrswh
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wow captain Crumpton just does not disappoint!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This has been the best fishing trip so far with Capt. Crumpton! We absolutely slayed the fish today! He is extremely knowledgeable and know the area. Best of all he is passionate and want his clients to have fun fishing!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Zoeymaggie
Frederick, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fishing with Capt. Jeff Crumpton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

Every time we visit Amelia Island, we go fishing with Jeff. he's a really decent and patient guide and put us on the fish. He also taught my wife how to cast and now she's hooked on fishing too. In April 2012 we did a Cobia run, saw a few but it was a little early yet for cobia. Then he put us on to the big breeder reds in the ocean. huge school of redfish - ask him to show you the video!

In Sept 2012, we went fishing with Jeff again and had a wonderful day catching about 17 species of fish including a nice red in the slot which we were able to harvest. Had the redfish cooked up at a local restaurant that evening - best tasting fish we've had.

Visited September 2012