“Barzin”

BarZin Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BarZin Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Arrived without reservation. They had very large party (50??) but accommodated us at common table. Fresh Pompano was excellent.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I stopped at BarZin for lunch after a morning of house hunting. Our meals were delicious. I had fish tacos which were the best I have ever had. My husband had a specialty burger with truffle oil cheese fries. The fries were sinfully good. The service was great and we will return next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was an excellent place from the get go. We went in to see if they were pet friendly and the owner personally came out and gave our dog, Bandit, a bowl of water. The food was absolutely incredible and the atmosphere fun. Our server Chase even brought Bandit a couple slices of ham. They have a great selection of wines and they even have mixed drinks. We went there twice and brought others who were equally impressed. There prices were not bad either and we left full both times. Can't wait to go back the next time we are down there.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Went here for my hubby's bday. Called ahead to request a cozy, special table and to make a note it was his birthday on the reservation.
When we arrived the young hostess obviously did not have this info as she sat us in a undesirable table in the back of the restaurant. After some discussion we were moved to a high top table for two in a room with better ambiance and better AC.
My hubby ordered the shrimp toast and loved it! It was yummy but way too rich for me!
Hubby had the snapper and I had a delicious beef dish!
I will say we wanted some champagne and the selections were quite disappointing. The only prosecco we were offered was some I see and buy at the grocery store. My husband hates a fuss so I let it go but nevertheless it was disappointing.
I wish this establishment had some lighter fare to offer and a full bar.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was an excellent experience from start to finish. Everything we ordered was wonderful. Service was superior. Chicken Marsala was the best I have had and the pasta special was excellent. No kids menu but they were very accomodating to make sure our young ones were happy.