“scary”

99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 224 helpful votes
“scary”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The 4 of us went in and turned right around and walked out. Everyone in this place was scary. They looked us up and down and just stared.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank LisaWayne

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Would never go back”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Ok seriously I am 40 years old and my husband is 49 I did not have my Id - who does at my age and the bold bouncer with tattoos all up his arms wouldn't let me in!!! Are you kidding me?!??!?? Would rather go where bar people are more friendly this guy was a jerk!!!!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Dheimbouch
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great bar, great bands!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Dogstar is a great bar with awesome bands and a cool setting. The crowd is a mix of locals and tourists. The prices are reasonable and it's always a good time!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank M G
Denver, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Love the Dog Star Tavern in Frenandina Beach. Every time I visit Fernandina I always stop in to the Dog Star. The Bartenders know how to make a great dark and stormy and the beer is always cold like I like it. They usually have a great band playing live music and some really great art in the place too. The bar is very nice and usually packed with some really good people. I can't wait to go back to the Dog Star next time I am in town.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank McGillicuti
MA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Can't even get a drink”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Just walked out of this establishment after sitting at the bar for 5 minutes while the short haired bartender was too busy socializing with the 3 other people at the bar. She saw us come in and totally ignored us. This is obviously a locals only bar. If i was the owner, i would fire her!!!!!

4 Thank SueInMA